Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 8

Mike fromm BT

Any one know Mike from BT ?

He called me yesterday to inform me that the government (that nice Mr Oz) wanted to give me a rebate on all my service bills, lecky gas phone and so on, owing to me being a poor pensioner.

Said rebate would be paid into my Debit card each month and all I had to do was give him my account details NOT

But from what I have seen of the goverment maybe he is one of them with another Con

If any post helps tick the star box on the left
Just cause Im paranoid dont mean they are not out to get me

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Mike fromm BT

@hamish72 wrote:

He called me yesterday to inform me that the government (that nice Mr Oz) wanted to give me a rebate on all my service bills, lecky gas phone and so on, owing to me being a poor pensioner.

Said rebate would be paid into my Debit card each month and all I had to do was give him my account details NOT

But from what I have seen of the goverment maybe he is one of them with another Con

Not sure I know Mike from BT. I do know Bert thoughSmiley Very Happy.

That was certain ly nice of him to offer you a reebate on all your service bills.

Any chance you can pass my number on to him (101) so he can give me a call , as I would certainly like to discuss any rebates i can get with him.Smiley Wink

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

@hamish72 wrote:

An old dog Smiley Wink [pardon the avatar, but I cant see it] shouldnt fall for this.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 8

@hamish72 wrote:

______________________________________________________________________________________

No, but I do know Bill and Ben, the flower pot men. And Mike sounds like one of them, too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

But from what I have seen of the goverment maybe he is one of them with another Con.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

And I could not possibly disagree with you.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 8

Less of

@AllanQuatermain wrote:

@hamish72 wrote:

An old dog Smiley Wink [pardon the avatar, but I cant see it] shouldnt fall for this.

less of the old please Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

Sorry hamish72 Smiley Embarassed

I thought you legged it to another ISP, we hadnt seen ya for a long time.

But good to see ya now Smiley Very Happy

AQ.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

@AllanQuatermain wrote:

Sorry hamish72 Smiley Embarassed

I thought you legged it to another ISP, we hadnt seen ya for a long time.

But good to see ya now Smiley Very Happy

No way apart from the fact that BT,s Broadband has served me vey well for a lot of years, I firmly believe that to have two organizations involved in anything can only make the customer a ping pong ball between them when things do go wrong so for me BT line = BT phone and BT B Band

Its the other daft things BT do that I dispair of

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Agreed.  I could have almost expressed that view myself.

AQ.

0 Ratings