cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 18

Re: Mini Conector problem

So as I understand it says I need another box (what type of box) and how is all this wired for the seconed tv?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

Both boxes would need an aerial connection, and an Internet connection from the home hub. Your arrangement with one directly wired, and one via a pair of mini connectors should work. But without an extra box subscription, only the one that BT supplied would work.

Did BT supply both boxes, as I think they have to provide them both.

Someone else may be able to clarify this, as I do not use any subscribed channels.

Each box would connect to the HDMI input of each TV.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 18

Ariel was fitted today one tv connected today second tv next week. BT supplied both boxes but didnt mention I needed another box for a different room.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

That is what Im thinking the wife watches football so she can watch that on tv 1 while im watching "last of the summer wine on the non-subcription tv2

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 18

Its odd for them to supply both boxes, without extra charge multiroom?

Were these supplied as part of the contract, or just purchased through the BT Shop?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

@Gerry55 wrote:

That is what Im thinking the wife watches football so she can watch that on tv 1 while im watching "last of the summer wine on the non-subcription tv2

Yes I suppose you could do that, if you only want one of the boxes for subscription channels.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

They supplied part of a contract.....it took them 2 and half months to connect us.....a very long story
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 18

@Gerry55 You've mentioned a delay connecting the service, did this mean that more than one order was placed? 

0 Ratings