cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Missing BT Sport via the App or Online when signed up on Black Friday deal

Go to solution

I am missing BT Sport via the App or Online from my account when I signed up to the Black Friday deal.

I contacted BT via webchat a few days after I signed up to query why the BT sport was missing from my account but the rep in the webchat assured me to allow my account to go live first then BT would add it if it does not appear in my account of which it has not.

The rep alleged that BT,s systems were "playing up" when I signed up and that is why it was not added.

Anyone help please?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Missing BT Sport via the App or Online when signed up on Black Friday deal

Go to solution

Hi @Masterplan and welcome.

Was the BT Sports included in your order confirmation email?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

No it was not on my order confirmation that is why I contacted BT via webchat to ask why it was missing from my order & as I said in my earlier post the rep assured me it would be added either before or after my order went live.

I placed the order at the very last minute of the deal expiring & by the time my order completed then BT had changed the deal to a new one.

Maybe as I was placing my order something has gone astray but I know that I ordered BT sport online.

It seems the rep was altering the truth as I was considering cancelling the order while chatting to him over this.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @Masterplan.

If it wasn't on the original order confirmation there might not be a lot we can do in relation to the deal but I'll be happy to take a look at this for you if you wish. If that suits drop me over an email with the details and we'll take it from there. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Oh great... Then it looks like the BT rep duped me into not cancelling the order by telling me it would be added to my order.

Not happy that it seems BT tell,s their customer service reps to behave like this to get an order.

Thank you for looking into it.

PM incoming

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

**UPDATE**

Just received a call from BT overseas saying that I can have BT Sports added to my account and then transferred my call to a UK rep who then thought I was buying BT Sports.

I explained the situation & the rep tried to add it to my account but could not so has to esculate this to a manager. 

What a nightmare this is for something that is supposedly "FREE". If it,s this much hassle for something that is free then I can expect big trouble for my Quidco payment!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Masterplan,

Thanks for posting. We've picked up your email. @StuartH has tried calling. Can you let us know a suitable time to call?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

I am in most of the day tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Masterplan,

Thanks for posting. @StuartH has scheduled a call for you later today to check everything is in order.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you Mods for helping me & adding BT sports to my account.

Restored my faith in BT. 

Have a nice Christmas & all the best for the New Year!

0 Ratings