cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paolomcp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Missing Cheque Reward

I recently joined BT as a new customer and took the BT infinity offer which included the mastercard and cashback cheque. I made claims for both rewards on 12.11.16 after my broadband was activated as per instructions. I have received my prepaid mastercard but have not had any confirmation email regarding my claim for the cheque. In fact I got 2 emails the same referring to the MasterCard reward but not a mention of the cheque. From what I've read this is not an usual situation. Can anyone help advise me how I resolve this?
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 12

Re: Missing Cheque Reward

I posted a very similar query on here a couple of days ago, but nobody's replied yet. Have seen a few where a mod has offered help so was hoping for that... Next stop Twitter, I think.
0 Ratings
Paolomcp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Thanks twitter is a good shout - not the best impression being given here to new customers!
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 12

Hi @Paolomcp and @darthpaul6,

I'm sorry you haven't received the reward and part of signing up to BT. If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Thanks PaddyB, will do.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 12

@darthpaul6 I called there but missed you, can you post back here and let me know if your cash back cheque has arrived?

0 Ratings
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Hi there, Not as of this morning, I'm afraid. Thanks for chasing.
0 Ratings
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Hi Neil, Any idea how long this will take to pursue? Thanks, Paul
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 12

@darthpaul6 I'm really sorry about this, I've emailed the team who process the cashback cheques and I will get back to you as soon as they update me. I don't have a timescale but hopefully they will respond before the weekend.

0 Ratings
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

No problem, cheers!
0 Ratings