cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Mobile Bill - Investigation - 1 month later still no reply.

Go to solution

Last month I had a ridiculously high mobile phone bill that was 5 times higher than my normal charge.  I spoke with the billing department who could not explain why (it has got to be the most convoluted billing system in the world, my bill and the online billing system have never made sense - each month it normally shows hundreds of pound discount, this queried month it showed a £1364 discount !!)  so they referred it be investigated. I was promised a response within 7 days, nothing heard so phoned, promised a response with the next 7 days, nothing.  1 month since the initial query and still nothing.  The phone lines close at 6pm, normally you have to hold for 20 + minutes before speaking to anyone so hard to keep chasing during work hours.  Can anyone investigate this ?? Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mobile Bill - Investigation - 1 month later still no reply.

Go to solution

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to three working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Dove,

Sorry about the problems you're having with your mobile phone bill.

If your mobile is on a business tariff you'll  need to raise this on the BT business forum Here and they will be able to assist. There's a board called 'flexible working and mobile solutions' and that's where I would recommend you post.

If you have the broadband anywhere service for residential customers please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, Thanks for the reply.  It is a business account so I will post in the link you provided.  

0 Ratings