Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMB
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 12

Re: Mobile Broadband Dongle top-up

The £10 was reappeared in the account.

I have spoken to them and they can't find any trace of the purchase of the bundle which I think fits with what you say.  They have given me a "Welcome Pack" of a free 1GB and the £10 is safely in the account.

I mentioned the problem of difference between the two accounts but they look the same to me.  Hopefully I will have a bit more time before my next trip so I can speak to them if the bundle does not appear when I buy it.

I can see the 1GB there now.

Thanks for the help

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 12

Re: Mobile Broadband Dongle top-up

@JMB wrote:

The £10 was reappeared in the account.

I have spoken to them and they can't find any trace of the purchase of the bundle which I think fits with what you say.  They have given me a "Welcome Pack" of a free 1GB and the £10 is safely in the account.

I mentioned the problem of difference between the two accounts but they look the same to me.  Hopefully I will have a bit more time before my next trip so I can speak to them if the bundle does not appear when I buy it.

I can see the 1GB there now.

Thanks for the help

I am pleased that you got the free welcome pack for your trouble.

Give yourself a bit more time before your trip next time, and try re-registering the dongle again.

If you still cannot get the account mismatch sorted, the post back here and we can get the BT care team involved, which is what I had to do in the end.

0 Ratings