Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newsed
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Mobile app issue

Go to solution
I have a Sony Xperia J and cannot download the app that shows my usage as it is incompatible. Is there any other way of keeping track of my usage
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mobile app issue

Go to solution

@Newsed wrote:
I have a Sony Xperia J and cannot download the app that shows my usage as it is incompatible. Is there any other way of keeping track of my usage

You can track your usage by logging into MyBT and selecting "Manage mobile settings". Your usage will appear in a box on the right side of the screen.

Newsed
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank You

0 Ratings
Newsed
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I have contacted Sony about not being able to download the 4.1 upgrade required to allow me to download the BT Mobile App.They say that although their website advises that 4.1 is the latest update for the Sony Xperia J, this does not mean you may be able to update to it, as network carriers must first accept said update before it can be released to the device. Can you advise if this update has been accepted for the Sony Xperia J

0 Ratings
Newsed
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hello. Not sure if anyone has seen my last question as I had set it as solved so posting again

I have contacted Sony about not being able to download the 4.1 upgrade required to allow me to download the BT Mobile App.They say that although their website advises that 4.1 is the latest update for the Sony Xperia J, this does not mean you may be able to update to it, as network carriers must first accept said update before it can be released to the device.

Can you advise if this update has been accepted for the Sony Xperia J Thanks

0 Ratings