cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chappers12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Mobile signal poor

Help poor signal no one at bt can help just been told will have to live with it as map says ok went to ee store to see if signal booster would work but one thing they said was bt only use 20% of EE network I have 3 sims all the family have to go round the house for some sort of signal I was with o2 for 8 years and had no problems I think I've made a big mistake
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Chappers12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 15

Re: Welcome to BT Mobile

oor signal no one at bt can help just been told will have to live with it as map says ok went to ee store to see if signal booster would work but one thing they said was bt only use 20% of EE network I have 3 sims all the family have to go round the house for some sort of signal I was with o2 for 8 years and had no problems I think I've made a big mistake
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 15

Re: Welcome to BT Mobile

I've merged your posts because posting the same message more than once is likely to cause confusion.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
mcronline
Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Re: Mobile signal poor

My advice is to go into the EE store and buy the signal booster and try it. If it does not work take it back for a refund. I would also pick up a EE payg sim and check that the problem is not selective. If it is a poor signal for EE too then I would then escalate things via EE explaining the coverage checker like you did in your post. Maybe there is a fault.
0 Ratings
Chappers12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Thankyou but even a friend on EE has come round and still poor have spoken to bt this morning and they said a new home hub coming out some stage that will do mobile as well
0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 15

if you can get a signal box off them it will plug into you home broadband router and would give you excellent coverage at homem
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Chappers12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Will a EE booster work ???
0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 15

That's the ee signal box and yes have installed one where my daughter has no signal and it works well.
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Chappers12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Do you have to phone EE to get it to work or is it a plug and play thanks for you help
0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 15

You have to contact ee. and quote the phone number of the ee phone that is registered at the low signal address.
0 Ratings