cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umpire
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 24

Re: Modem disconnects when I try to upload files larger than around 20mb via ethernet AND wireless

14 May. (57217.100000) PPP LCP Send Termination Request [PPPoE PADT received]

That seems to suggest that the HomeHub received a request from the cabinet, though you could read it as reporting that the cabinet has received the request from the HomeHub. Whoever designed the logging system could have done a better job.

There are lots of other threads discussing these annoying log entries which could happen for differing reasons. The HH5-A seems flaky in this area. It would be interesting to know if you still had the same problem when using a separate white Openreach VDSL modem with the HH5 just as a router, or even a totally different brand VDSL modem-router.
Vanja03
Beginner
Message 22 of 24

Re: Modem disconnects when I try to upload files larger than around 20mb via ethernet AND wireless

It's now being sent to the BT wholesale team for further testing and they are to call me by lunchtime tomorrow. I will update this thread if I have any solution. Thanks for evertbody's help and time
0 Ratings
bobpullen
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but did you ever get to the bottom of this one @Vanja03?

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 24

@bobpullen

The poster has not returned to the forum since the date of their last post