cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Moderate NAT Type on Xbox live,

My homehub 3 as always been an Open NAT for xbox live. it is connected and always has been connected to the homeub directly with a wire. when i was testing things out with another issue i had recently, i had turned UPnP off, but after that i did notice my xbox still had Open Nat just fine. Because it had no effect on my gaming console I had not bothered turning it back on, but now, days later, it seemed like the option finally took effect and noticed my NAT was on moderate now on call of duty games.  So when I noticed that I turned the UPnP back on, but didn't seem to have changed anything, so i turned the homehub off for 20 seconds or so and put it back in hoping that would register the changes then, but still has not registered any changes. 

don't know if there's a issue where it takes the homehub a while to update the settings with that, or if theres some settings i should change. help appreciated . 

Also I have already tried added a port fowarding flag as well in the port fowarding , but hasn't changed anything. before it has always been Open NAT with just UPnP on . thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moderate NAT Type on Xbox live,

solved it anyway

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I've got similar problems. How did you get open nat?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Yes please Heather Morris. I am having similar issues. Please don't do what so many people do - and is very frustrating - and ask for help but find your own solution and then not share it. This is your chance to contribute 🙂

0 Ratings