cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Monthly cost £0 when i order BB?

I'm looking at ordering the £16 a month BB unlimited deal if i get this flat i'm looking at. Fibre optic isn't available there so it's the old style net with a predicted speed of 10-20Mb.

When i go through the checkout procedure it offers me the chance to pay around £129 in one go for a years line rental but then it says "monthly cost £0"

Is this just because the net is free for the first 6 months? It looks like i haven't ordered a BB package and i'm just ordering the line rental so i wondered if anyone could make this clearer 😄

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Monthly cost £0 when i order BB?

it sounds like line rental saver wher you pay for your phone line rental a year in advance at a discounted price hence why monthly cost is nil

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I'm wondering why it doesn't show the cost of BB though? I expected it to say "Monthly cost £16".

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

why don't you try  uk sales 08007830056   it's freephone number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I worked it out thanks, it is correct but just looked wrong 😄

0 Ratings