cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drmrbrewer
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Monthly spend cap

I have a certain data allowance (of course) associated with my SIM.  I've also set a "monthly spend cap".  I'd assumed this meant that once I'd used up all of my data allowance for the month, data would continue to work, up to the spend cap.

Indeed this is how it is explained in the help popup... "the amount you can spend over and above your plan".

But I'm finding that once my data allowance is spent, further use of data is either disallowed or it does not work consistently.  For example, I note from my account that there is *some* extra charge for data (8.53 MB), but yesterday when I was out and about, data wasn't working at all whereas it was for a family member with a BT SIM sat next to me.

Am I somehow using this feature incorrectly?  Surely this should allow normal data usage over your allowance, up to the cap?  I dread calling customer service so I hope that someone here can shed some light.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DavidM
Message 2 of 2

Re: Monthly spend cap

Hi @drmrbrewer and thanks for posting.

Learn about BT Mobile monthly spend caps will help with this. There's also a live chat link who will be able to answer any other questions you might have.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings