cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starnamer
Message 1 of 2

More Broadband plus Anytime Calls isn't listed as a standard package, how much does this combo cost?

I'm currently on a package which I believe is equivalent to "Broadband and Anytime Calls"; that is, I have a usage limit of 10Gb on broadband and pay to have free calls of up to an hour at any time.

I'd like to consider upgrading to "More Broadband and Anytime Calls", i.e. increase the usage limit to 40Gb and keep to free calls.

However, when I look at the list of available packages (http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=25633&packid=bb2-uwp&...), this combination is not listed.

Of course, if my exchange ever gets BT Infinity (probably about 2020!), I'd like to consider More Broadband plus Anytime plus Infinity, but that combination isn't listed either!

How do I find out what the price of my most obvious upgrade is? I've wasted over half an hour trying to see if this combination exists, but the web site keeps coming back to "More Broadband and Calls". As this only includes Weekend calls, not Evenings, so, for the phone usage it's actually a significant *downgrade* from Anytime!

Why can't BT just have a simple page where you select which level of broadband you want, which level of calls, whether you want Infinity or BT Vision, etc, and then it just tells you a price?

Actually, my average usage over the past 8 months has been about 8Gb per month, so a jump to 40Gb is overkill, but I'm finding that, when I work from home, my usage comes extremely close to the 10Gb limit, so I think I'm going to have to upgrade.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: More Broadband plus Anytime Calls isn't listed as a standard package, how much does this combo c

Hi if you phone bt sales you can have any package you wish for example infinity + any time calls option 3 any time call whatever you wish it is just preset on the web site for simplicity
0 Ratings