Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noggo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Most recent (current) bill not showing

Hi,

I'm currently on paperless billing and my most recent bill isn't showning. My recent usage has been reset back to zero, outstanding balance has change and my next bill is due on 05 May 2010, but my last bill is November 2009.

Any ideas, as its been like it since the 5th Feb.

TIA

Noggo

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
peterwt
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Most recent (current) bill not showing

I had exactly the same problem a while ago. One of the mods was able to sort it for me so hopefully a mod will take this up for you.

Peter
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 6

Hi Noggo

Argh!  Sounds like the website gremlins are at work.

Drop me an email with your BT account and phone number along with your online billing username to forum.moderation.team@bt.com and I'll get this sorted out.

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

slightly different problem here.

according to the online my account web  page my recent usage did not reset to zero at the beginning of this quarter but carried on including all the calls from last quarter. which had been paid for in my last bill.

dialing 150 and accessing the calls used option shows my currrent unpaid usage to be as I would expect. ie minus

last quarter calls.

emailing "contact us billing" resulted in a  reply insisting that the online amount was correct.

however dialling the Call centre and eventually getting a UK agent confirmed that the web page total was wrong.

It has been like this for a month now, despite emails and calls pointing this out.

regards  John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi John46 and welcome to the forums 🙂

Drop an email with your account details to forum.moderation.team@bt.com and I can report this as a fault for you see if we can get it fixed.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Noggo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

My bill is now showing after 4 days of waiting, woot!!

Thanks for the repies guys

Robot Happy

0 Ratings