cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
technoidea
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Moto GP replay / another update .

Just tried Moto GP replay again out of curiosity and still no joy . The Moto 3 Malaysian race started  8 times and 8 times it went back to the beginning before giving up and buffering constantly never having got past the 46 second mark . Just out of curiosity I tried the football which of course works but I have no interest in 22 overpaid numpties hoofing a bag of wind about a field . So BT , why does'nt Moto GP replay work as well ? I have contacted BT but to no avail as their " experts " don't seem to know what they are doing , which is a bit galling as they are now putting the price up for a second rate service , ah well that's my rant for the day .

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto GP replay / another update .

Plays OK for me on the Android app.

Struggling to access the web site at all on my Windows laptop at the moment.

Edit:  Looks like they are having web server problems today ...

Edit 2: Got it playing OK on Firefox but it looks like the web site is crippled on IE.

So, evidence this end points to the race catch up video being playable and the issue is further downstream to your end.

0 Ratings
technoidea
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto GP replay / another update .

Thanks for the reply Gomez , I think you must be right about the problem being at my end of things . I thank you again for your input .

0 Ratings