Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mototrick
Beginner
Message 11 of 12

Re: Moved from Infinity 1 to Infinity 2 but no change

Thanks,

I’ve misled you slightly. I don’t have an ECI modem, I swapped it for a Huawei HG612 for the reasons you mentioned above. ( You jogged my memory )

Do you think I should just leave it alone for a few more days to see if the speed and line profile improve? The estimated line speed at the time of ordering Infinity 2 was 76-79 meg, so anything less than that is going to be a disappointment.

I still feel something is amiss, simply because I haven’t seen any change in speeds.

Kinda wish I’d just left it as it was at the moment.
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 12

Re: Moved from Infinity 1 to Infinity 2 but no change

The estimate would have been 59-79meg. The data is pulled from the BT Wholesale speed estimations (which are given to them by Openreach).

Leave it alone for a few weeks and see if G.INP gets turned on. Do you know if your line is interleaved? There’s a command prompt you can use if you telnet into the modem, which gives out a much more comprehensive list of stats.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings