cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clee328
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Moved into new flat, trying to order line rental but stuck at Flat address... 12 C or D?

Go to solution

Just moved into a new flat with friends, trying to get utilities and all sorted.  Was just about to order line rental online the other day, entered my postcode and flat number. However, the options of address we were given were 12A, 12B, 12C, 12D.  We've managed to eliminate A and B as they'd be ground floor. We're 1FL, so my guess is that we're 12C but I don't want to chance it.  How can I check which flat we are?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moved into new flat, trying to order line rental but stuck at Flat address... 12 C or D?

Go to solution
Ask the other people in the building, or your landlord?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Re: Moved into new flat, trying to order line rental but stuck at Flat address... 12 C or D?

Go to solution
a silly question but what address is shown on any post you receive????
0 Ratings
Highlighted
clee328
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

To be honest we haven't had any mail yet, but some pieces of old mail we've found around the flat have said 1FL 12 which is the normal way! However we've managed to sort it out as the previous tenant has finally got back to me. Thanks anyway for the replies. 🙂

0 Ratings