Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RevDave
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Moving BT Yahoo email addresses to a different billing account

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

thanks for your offer, I think I will need your help. The owner and I have discovered that he has never used the account, there is no longer any associated billing account or phone number or BT ID. It pre-dates all that having been created in 2011. He did not even realise it existed until I pointed it out! It came automatically with a broadband line that was cancelled in 2016. So we have agreed that I now contol it and has handed it over to me now.

Given all that, it is 'in limbo', together with the sub-accounts which are what I really want to take control of again, so I will need you to link it with a 'billing' account that I already own, or create a new one and a new BT ID to go with it. BT had to do this with one of my own accounts recently and that one was first created in 2002. It is effectively a BT Yahoo Premium account with zero charge, since I am already a BT Broadband customer.

How do I go about letting you know the names of all these in private?

Dave.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Hey @RevDave

No problem, we'll give you a hand from here.

To get in touch, click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will give you a shout.  It will take us a few days to get back to you from when you fill in the web form.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
RevDave
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

sorry , I missed your call at 9:53 today and the message you left was cut short after a few seconds. I'm back in now!

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @RevDave

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me again this morning.

I'm pleased to have helped you sort this out.  To confirm, I've moved the requested mailboxes over to your BTID.  It took longer than first expected but it's all done and dusted now and that's the main thing Smiley Happy

As this is sorted I'll go ahead and close your case today too as agreed.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings