cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Moving email address from one account to another?

Go to solution

Robbiemac, can you help me with same problem please? 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Moving email address from one account to another?

Go to solution

Hi @Katco72

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I can help arrange to move your address over.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution
Thanks @RobbieMac. Filled in a contact form a few days ago with details of my request. Haven't heard anything back.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

The moderators are presently taking about 5 working days to get back to you after your request form goes into their work stack. They deal with the form on a first come first served basis. They will get back to you when your request reaches the top of the stack

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution
Brilliant. Hopefully I'm nearly at the top now. Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

@Katco72 I tried calling there but missed you, before I can move your husbands email address I need you to add this to your BT ID.  Please can you follow the below instructions and post back to let me know when that's done? I'll be able to move the mail boxes over to the other account when it's been added to your BT ID.

1. Log into www.bt.com/mybt with your BT ID
  2. Scroll down to see the BT Email tile and select Manage BT Email
  3. If you're the primary BT ID account holder, then you should see all your sub-accounts. You can add those you're actively using to your BT ID. Just type in your password

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Hi Neil, sorry I missed your call. I was in work. I've ha...

Go to solution
Hi Neil, sorry I missed your call. I was in work. I've had a look at my account and my email address would appear to be the main email, my husband's is under the friends and family section. Trying to look at it on my phone, might be better on the laptop!
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Re: Hi Neil, sorry I missed your call. I was in work. I've ha...

Go to solution

@Katco72 Yes it may be clearer on a laptop, I can see that you've already added your email address to the BT ID but I need you to do the same with your husbands email address. There will be an option to Add the email to your BT ID on the right hand side of the screen beside your husbands address. 

Can you post back to let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
Hi Neil, I'm sitting in front of the laptop now. I can only see 'give another email address or 'delete. My email address is in under 'your email addresses' and his is under friends and family.
Url is: www.bt.com/appscondumeracvount/manageemailaccounts.do
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
Hi Neil, I've just spoken to my mum to refresh her memory about the conversation I had with her last week. She had a scam call last year regarding broadband and her laptop and is wary of all callers (and doesn't listen properly!). She is expecting a call from you tomorrow - does she need anything to hand when you call her to confirm details?
Thanks for your patience.
0 Ratings