cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WelshSkipper
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Moving home stress free with bt? Really?

I moved house on the 14th of october and asked BT to sort my phone and broadband out. Was meant to be activated on the 21st october since that was the earliest date they could do it, it's now the 25th and still no phone line or broadband! Ive phoned 5 times now and i keep getting the same answer" it will be activated tommorrow" well i'm fed up of hearing that! When i ask whats wrong its apparently because something still hasnt been activated at my exchange? This is stupid since i organised bt to move my phone in mid september, which means theyve now had over 5 weeks to do whatever it is needs doin at the exchange, as you can imagine ive got alot of people to phone and go online to change my address, pay bills etc.. Its costing me a fortune just to phone bt off my mobile so i sure as heck don't want to phone all the other companies off it, can anyone here actually give me a clear reason/answer to whats going on and when my phone will be active again?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving home stress free with bt? Really?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
WelshSkipper
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you
0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 4 of 4

Hi WelshSkipper

Fill out the contact the mods form in my profile, you can find it in the section 'About Me'.

It will give us the information we need to help further.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings