cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SoniaH
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Moving house!!!!

Hi, I am new to the community as I am at my wits end dealing with customer service.
I informed BT 5 weeks ago I was moving House. The following day after the move we amazingly had wifi & landline.... briefly.
Then it disappeared into the ether. I have been on the phone for literally hours over the last 2 weeks since the move, dealing with customer service from both the UK and India trying in vain for them to accept my new address and to port my account over.
Engineers have been out on 3 occasions and no one from BT can work out WHY they can't do this simple job. I have my own business working from home and for 2 weeks we gave had no service! It is crazing me.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving house!!!!

Hi @SoniaH and welcome.

I'm really sorry you're having so many problems with the move. You've mentioned using the service for a business. Is this a residential or business service?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
SoniaH
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, it is residential, but I run a business from home which relies on using the internet. My case worker hasn't called back after promising to do so , I have now left two voicemails as she doesn't pick up the phone. My so who is studying A levels cannot do his work. We are both burning through mobile data which we cannot afford as I am a single mother and every penny counts. I am at my wits end
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 4

Hi @SoniaH,

Thanks for getting back. If you haven't spoken to anyone about this please drop me over an email with the details and I'll be happy to lend a hand. You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings