Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
springer5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Moving one BT email account to another

Can anyone please help me?

If I'm asking this in the wrong place do let me know where I need to be instead.

Here is my problem...

I am a current BT customer. For some time I have had 2 BT accounts at 2 different properties and I have Broadband and email on both accounts.

One of the accounts (my main one) will be closed soon and I wonder if it is possible to transfer that email account to my other BT account, so I can retain those email address, before the account is deleted by BT.

I do not want to lose then as they are the ones I have had for several years and it is the one I use for everything, so bring able to move the account across would really help me out.

I have read elsewhere on the forum that this can be done by contacting the mods so I'm hoping one of the mods can come back to me on this.

Please do key me know if anyone can help me with this.

Many thanks in advance.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving one BT email account to another

Hi @springer5

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

You can send us over your details and we'll see if we can move the email addresses over for you.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
springer5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi @RobbieMac Thanks very much for offering to help with this. I'll follow your instructions and send you the info today. Thanks again
0 Ratings
springer5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

OK. I've sent all the info. Hope you got it ok. I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks again for your help.
0 Ratings