cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Moving to Virgin Media and Leaving BT

I have a question, i have opt out from your broadband services and moved to Virgin Media. I am very happy with them and just wating for them to install a telephone line, there are some structural issues in my street that will be sorted out in 3 weeks.

I have paid the normal £30 GBP for leaving BT broadband but i want to transfer my BT telephone number to Virgin Media.

The issue is that Virgin Media uses Cable so they don't need a MAC address. How can i transfer my present telephone number and cancel my present contract with you? Will I also need to pay an extra £30 GBP? Will i be able to keep my telephone number? Please, let me know.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moving to Virgin Media and Leaving BT

this is a customer help customer community forum and only BT employees are the forum mods  I suggest you contact

live chat    http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings