cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Multi screen

Hey BT . Sort your champions league multi screen out . It's so poor compared to sky . Sort it out before the next round

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Multi screen

What rubbish are you spouting? The multiscreen on BT TV is superb! Every goal with green button and it's all HD. I didn't even use the red button on Sky for the last 9 years as the picture was so poor, it was unwatchable. It's a breath of fresh air on BT. The BT sport ESPN channel is superb for seeing all the goals/action as it happens. Sky is going to lose out big time for ripping customers off, with poor service. Look on Martin Lewis's moneysavingexpert website, you can get Sky phone line and broadband for £5 for the full year. Desperados!!
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

When you press the red button it only gives you the games available and doesn't display the scores . Even worse when you click on the game a banner comes up that blocks the scores . It takes ages to go through all the games and find out what the scores are.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

If you're going to tell people they are spouting rubbish then it's probably better you don't answer at all. That's not called for. The guy is looking for help and you're telling him he's 'spouting rubbish'.

Anyway, I find you're comment to totally contradict my experiences with both BT sport and Sky Sports. Even on the red button channel with Sky Sports I always had a perfect picture. Right now I'm watching Tottenham which isn't on the red button service and the quality is poor to say the least. Very pixelated and looks like I'm watching a Youtube video on low quality. Same with the Champions League last night, nearly unwatchable.

Of course, I am watching on Virgin which may be the problem but it;s not a great advert for the 'home of football' when the picture quality is so bad that it rivals the Youtube app on my cheap Hudl.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I'm thinking the same thing, the picture quality of the match choice is very poor. 

I've got the match choice up on the red button, but when i select a game, the picture quality is bad. I thought ALL games were availible in HD? 

how do i watch one of the match choice games (the ones that aren't on the main bt sport channels) in HD?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

You have to sign up to BT TV to get all the games in HD. On youview the scores all come up at top of the screen when you press the red button. It quickly changes to the game you want to watch when selected from the list at top of screen
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Oh i see. How sneaky of them. 

0 Ratings