cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petros
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Multiple errors since latest software update

Prior to the most recent update my Youview box would ocassionally freeze, which was cured by turning off then on.

In the past few days we have been experiencing diverse problems with no consistency.

Loss of picture (not sound) within a few minutes of turning on (tonight I saw the picture break up as this happened)

Complete lack of responsiveness to remote control and no response after powering off then on, even after waiting a few minutes.

Freezing as above

Or normal operation

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Multiple errors since latest software update

Hi @Petros sorry you are experiencing a fault with your BT service.

When you lose picture is this on Freeview or the broadband channels or both? Are you getting any error codes?

Check out Channel problems on BT TV and see if this helps and post back and let us know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Petros
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

John

It happens on BBC1, usually within a few minutes of turning on the box if it happens. I had not noticed whether the box was showing an error code.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Petros The error code would appear on the TV screen. As you have not noticed any error messages I don't think there are any. 

Drop us over your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods and we will be happy to take a look at your set up and see if we can help fix this for you. 

Thanks
John

0 Ratings