Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

My BB keeps crashing everyday

Go to solution
I am so fed up with my BB with BT as everyday it crashes and I ain't taking once or twice some days it's roughly about every thirty minutes other days its a bit longer I am seriously thinking about leaving BT BB as I am so fed up with it I have phoned BB tech team with no joy of it being fixed it affect my phone line to just in case it's my phone at fault but reading other folks comment I don't think it will be but I will buy a new phone and if there's no joy in fixing it then I might change provider as BT wanted to charge me for a call out to look at the problem I have been a loyal customer for many years and was disappoint in this so they sent new filters but still got the problem
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: My BB keeps crashing everyday

Go to solution

Hi Welcome to the community forums

Here is a basic guide to getting help from the community members done by CL Keith Please read through the link posted http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/speed/first_steps.html

once you have posted the information asked for then the community members can help you more

Thank You

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: My BB keeps crashing everyday

Go to solution
hi the charge you mention is only made if a fault is found with your internal wiring (extensions ) or equipment this charge is made by Openreach and applies to all ISP's except cable operators