Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sidges
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

My BT App access

Go to solution
When I try to access the BT App I get a message saying 'Sorry, we are unable to log you in as there is no account linked to this BT ID. To add you account Please visit BT.com/add account' When I try this I already have an account! Going around in circles.... Incidentally I can log in to the full BT site so somethings working
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DavidM
Message 2 of 6

Re: My BT App access

Go to solution

Hi @Sidges and welcome.

Did you get this sorted yet? If not can you drop me over an email with your details and I'll take a look for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Sidges
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks David, I'll wait until my service is live on Wednesday and try again so will mail you if it still won't accept my details. Appreciate your response 😀
0 Ratings
Conrad-S94
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Im having the same problem every time I try to log in to the iOS app on my iPhone 6 it says

"sorry we are not able to log you in as there is no account linked to this bt id to link your account please visit bt.com/addaccount"

I tried calling BT but the advisers best reccomendation was to use a new email... well I dont want to do that I want to use my email not create a new one

Please help me!

0 Ratings
Conrad-S94
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Im having the exact same problem, any help would be appreciated

0 Ratings
Sidges
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Now my service is live the App works perfectly ..... although switching back to BT was the worst decision I've made. I'm getting the same speed as with Sky despite being quoted a higher guaranteed speed, I am paying more and the BB is dropping out every few days. Very disappointing level of follow up from BT so I'll be looking to get a refund and switching back if possible. All the best!
0 Ratings