cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

My BT Problem

Anybody else having trouble viewing their bill on 'My BT'?

Been getting this message since yesterday-

Sorry! We're not able to show your bill and usage details at the moment as the website is undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.

Shows all other account details - calling and broadband plan etc.,

Very frustrating and always seems to happen at weekends!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: My BT Problem

I tried earlier (before 9am) and again now (12.30) and I'm still getting the maintenance message.

I had an email from BT saying I was close to my monthly usage limit, but I can't access my account to check it. Will BT deduct from my usage the bandwidth I'm wasting trying to log on to their web site??? (Rhetorical question).

If BT cared the slightest about customer service they could do a lot more - eg warn us when there is going to be extended downtime.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Web site maintenance is carried out normally at weekends and notice is given as is shown on the site
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Working here right now.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

The red maintenance message is still the most prominent thing on the log in page, but when I scrolled down I found the standard access links and was able to get to usage etc.

So it looks as though they forgot to remove the message - as it fills the page some people will assume it's still valid and log out.

0 Ratings