cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

My BT Problem

After going through all the procedures to change the email set up from bt yahoo to the new bt email system including changing all the passwords which has worked fine,  you then had to change the bt id password to verify the changes.

I did this and now I cant get into MY BT to check our phone bills. It says email and password not correct so after a few unsuccessful tries I tried the live chat. The lady I spoke to asked me some security questions which were fine and then said she'd reset my password for MY BT. Two minutes later she came back and said she couldnt do it and would report it  to the technical team and someone would ring me in 24 hrs which hasnt happened.

The phone bill is in hubbys name Mr c/o my name Mrs as I have dealt with the accounts for past 5 years and she said that wasn't a problem.

Are there any BT staff on here who can make an old lady happy please lol

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DavidM
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT Problem

Hi cityangel,

Thanks for posting. I'll take a look at this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Hiya David,

Thanks for offering to help me, Ive logged in and clicked on your picture which brings up loads of your posts and stats but cant see where to email you. 

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 4 of 7

Hi Cityangel

Try the 'About Me' section of my profile you will find a contact the mods link there.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

Thanks Stuart, I could see the email in your profile and have completed the details it asked for and sent it to you

Thankyou for helping me, havent had any problems with MY BT for years so not sure why it wont let me log in now to check our bills.

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

Had a lovely call today from David Moon, one of the forum mods, seems when I went over to the new bt email system I mistakenly set up multiple ids on MY BT which is why I couldnt get in anymore, silly me.

David is now sorting it out for me. I know BT get loads of stick but Ive been with them for over 20 years now and everytime I've had a problem they've been very helpful and everytime I've moved it's gone like clockwork.

So thankyou from me

0 Ratings
ian543
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

How do people contact bt, it says in contact us choose a subject and we will connect you to the correct team but keeps loading that same page.i've only tried it 20 times should i persevere ?

0 Ratings