Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bloox
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

My Infinite Story With BT

Go to solution

Sorry for my english, is not my motherlanguage of course.

Anyway i moved into a new flat, where there was a connection speed of 35 mb. We terminated the previous contract and made a new one for infinity2 75mb + BT tv, bt sport, and extra channels.

We had the service activated on 15 October, but guess what, nothing worked, the connection was never over 34 mb and the tv box Never worked, asking me to subscribe.

So i started "trying" to speak with bt assistance, wich was totally unusefull, not able to do more than reading their pre made instructions and do a copy and paste of pre made answers.

After many attempts i was able to open a fault, on 19 october. Since than nothing was fixed, and i had to deal many time with assistance, since the Fault was always converting into FIXED/RESOLVED, when nothing was fixed, so i had to make it open again many times.

Finally, i was able to obtain an appointment "today 2 November" with an engeneer, wich came at 8 in the morning on Saturday ( hurraa! ). He went to the cabinet, and suprise suprise, he was not able to acces the cabinet because the cabinet was in a "private place" and the "gate was locked" .... WTF ?

So basically, here we are... 2nd of November and still NOTHING FIXED. Im still with a low speed connection ( nothing near to the 70 i paid for, since ive a 30 mb and 1 mb upload basically .. oh and still no BT tv ).

Worst thing is that BT keep marking the fault as RESOLVED ( even today has been marked as resolved but of course is not..and i paid the first bill in full even if i was promised to have this faults deducted from the bill and this never happened.

Im really thinking to to terminate my business with BT , but i wanted to know if someone had similar experience first, because in 32 years of my life, honestly, this is as today the worst experience i had with an internet/telephone company.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
clairelouise2
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: My Infinite Story With BT

Go to solution
What was your estimate for infinity 2?
0 Ratings
bloox
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Capture2.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

When a moderator reads this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Hi bloox,

IF you fill out the contact us form located in the about me section of my profile we can take a look at this for you.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
bloox
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I can't find any contact dettails or contact us in your profile, just the normal contact us on the bottom page, wich will lead me to chat with live chat again, wich i want to stay far from.

Edit: i found it

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

@bloox wrote:

I can't find any contact dettails or contact us in your profile, just the normal contact us on the bottom page, wich will lead me to chat with live chat again, wich i want to stay far from.

Edit: i found it

Now you need to give them about 5 days to get back to you. You don't need to contact BT in the mean time. Just sit back and wait and they will resolve it for you.

0 Ratings
bloox
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

I heard this like 10 times now, and im waiting since almost three weeks now.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Now that a moderator has taken on your issue they will deal with it until it is resolved and they will keep you updated. As long as you have filled out the form as asked you will just need to be patient and work with them.

0 Ratings
bloox
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Finally the 3rd engineer came, and he was finally able to solve the problem itself, on my flat and to the cabinet.

This only means that i had to wait one month due of the lack of knowledge of previous engineers.

Well, Everything is fixed now.. this is what count.... if i will be compensated for the lack of services i had on my Infinity 2 and the total NO SERVICE i had for Bt vision.

0 Ratings