Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
davedrizen
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

My New order appears incorrect

Hi

Looking at the tracking details of my order they appear to be wrong. My order is for BT Broadband option 2 with BT Any time phone calls package.

However looking at the order tracking on line it shows that I only have Unlimited evening & weekend package.

I have been on Customer services who assures me that I have Unlimited anytime call and this been done as a add on.

Please could some one at BT explain to me why I can not see this add on the tracking page and tell me how I can see the Complete order ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 5

Re: My New order appears incorrect

Hi davedrizen,

Did you get the order sorted?

If not, send in your details to the "Contact Us" webform registered against my profile page and we'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Stephanie

0 Ratings
johnty
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

My order is now complete but I have the same problem, does anyone know who to contact to get this resolved.

I have tried ringing several numbers but can't find anyone who can help, they keep telling me that I have Anytime Calls but I can't see that in My Services (it tells me I am on the Unlimited Weekend Plan) and I can't see what the Calling Features I have or make any changes.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@johnty wrote:

My order is now complete but I have the same problem, does anyone know who to contact to get this resolved.

I have tried ringing several numbers but can't find anyone who can help, they keep telling me that I have Anytime Calls but I can't see that in My Services (it tells me I am on the Unlimited Weekend Plan) and I can't see what the Calling Features I have or make any changes.

Hi johnty,

It might take a couple of days for info in MY BT to trickle through, If you are having problems getting something simple sorted out try the mods, fill in this form:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

It might be 2 or 3 days before the mods pick up on your message.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
johnty
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for that information.

Cheers

johnty

0 Ratings