cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

My Reward

Sorry for another claim my reward post but think mine might be silghtly different.

My install date was the 17th Jul and on the claim my reward page it says "Your order is still in progress, but once it’s complete you can claim your reward."

I have everything up any running whats going on? I have had lots of issues but its been running for a few weeks now?

Thanks,

John

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: My Reward

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

Hi @johnmcbride1109,

The order may not have fully completed on our side even though your services are working. Checking bt.com/ordertracking should tell you if there are any open orders.

As you need our help, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll get back in touch with you during the week.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Thanks Daniel, Just checked that link I have no open orders...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hello John. Did you manage to resolve this problem? I have the same message and I too have everything set up and no orders open.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Hi I would like to know the status of this as I too have the same problem of my order still in progress although all installations have been completed.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry about the issues you're having claiming your reward.  If you get in touch with the orders team on this link they'll be able to help. 

0 Ratings