cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

My Rewards at time of purchasing

How do I find the rewards I signed up for at the time of purchasing? I seem to remember it was £150 Mastercard and £50 voucher/cashback thingy - I've searched all my emails but can't find the information.

thanks in advance

Sam 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: My Rewards at time of purchasing

Hi @madsam106

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

You'll need to claim for your reward.  Do you have an account to log into on MyBT?  Here is the link: Log in to My Rewards

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

zHi Robbie,thanks for the reply, something funny going on here. Last week it told me my reward had been claimed and had to wait 20 days - today it says 

Your broadband order qualifies for a reward.
Your order is still in progress, but once it's complete you can claim your reward.

Hope you can clarify things

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @madsam106,

Someone may have manually ordered a Gift Card for you. We'll need to take a look into your account to find out what's happening. To get in touch, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It'll let you raise a trouble ticket to us. We'll then get back in touch with you within a few working days. 

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @madsam106 I called earlier sorry I could not get to speak with you. It looks like the voucher has been manually claimed for you and I am checking on this to be sure it's for £150. In relation to the cashback have you submitted a claim via This Link 

Post back and let me know about the cashback and I'll update you as soon as I hear back about the voucher.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings