cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l_walts
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

My contract has been cancelled without my consent

I have recently moved out of a rented property and soon to be moving into a newly bought property.

I received an email on the 14th Oct stating that BT were cancelling my contract and that I would have to pay the outstanding balance and line rental on the account - NOT HAPPY!

I was looking to move my BT package to my new address. but this has made me think twice will definately be considering other service providers who are capable of giving a much higher level of customer satisfaction.

This isn't the first time I have experienced issues with BT (rude / upsetting customer service via phone, hub issues, lower speed than contractually agreed, over-charging on bills - just to name a few)

I would like to know how my contract can be cancelled without any permission and what can be done to restore my faith in BT?!?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: My contract has been cancelled without my consent

did you contact the home move team before you left your previous address and explain about your move?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
l_walts
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: My contract has been cancelled without my consent

Yes I did

0 Ratings