cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick10
Message 1 of 23

My may bill has not come through?

So I checked on the 2nd May and it has Feb as my last bill and it said my next bill was due on the 5th May.

Anywho, I log in today (the 6th) and Feb is still my last bill and its now saying 'Your new bill is due August 5th.'

Am I going to get my May bill?

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 23

Why no Call Details on the latest online bill?

Have I missed something?

I'm astonished that a new format appears to have been introduced to the online bills - the latest (dated 6 May) doesn't include details of each phone call. Smiley Mad Smiley Mad

Anyone know what's going on please?

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

0 Ratings
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 23

Re: Why no Call Details on the latest online bill?

Well, I looked at the page that is supposed to help us understand the new bill format, and found nothing that says the BT survey told BT that thousands of customers are not interested in the itemised Call Details that I for one peruse every month to check just where my money is going, that none of the others in the house who use the phone are making excessively long calls to mobiles at my expense, and that BT are not making any further mistakes in the charging, to my detriment, as happened recently.

What's more, I see a question on this page

"Why are there calls shown on my bill that lasted a very short time?" that gets answered:

"You may have very short calls on your bill for the following reasons: You ended the call when it was answered by a voicemail service or an automatic queuing system The person you wanted to speak to was not available", implying that call details are shown on the bill.

This just has to be another major BT ballsup.Smiley Mad

Give me back my Itemised Call Details please Smiley Mad Smiley Mad

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

0 Ratings
reg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 23

Re: My may bill has not come through?

Hi,

I'm new to the forums, but having just signed up I see your problem is the same as mine so thought I' reply here rather than start another thread.

My billing date is 25th every three months. I should have got an email then or shortly after to inform me it was there to view. I only noticed when looking at my bank account today to see it has been paid by DD.

Since signing up for paperless billing about 2 1/2 years ago, this is the first time BT has failed to inform me.

Is there a problem (or was there) with emails going out?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 23

@reg wrote:

Is there a problem (or was there) with emails going out?

I got my email as normal (I'm on monthly billing)

(What I didn't get on the May bill was the usual itemised Call Details - see  this thread )

-- -.-- / ... .. --.

0 Ratings
reg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 23

The last fully itemised paperless bill I had (mine are quarterly) was April 2009. After that it has just been a list of how many calls between dates of total duration and cost to each number.

Highlighted
reg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 23

@Pasha_Selim wrote:

I got my email as normal (I'm on monthly billing)

(What I didn't get on the May bill was the usual itemised Call Details - see  this thread )

OK thanks. I have sent an email via the BT website now to ask why I didn't get an email. I have replied on the thread you mentioned now.

0 Ratings
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 23

Thanks for that information reg. Did BT warn you it was going to happen? Did they give you a choice?

I wonder if there is a clear BT policy on this. It seems illogical and inconsistent to me and I can't find anything on the web pages. Is there a box to tick to say "include itemised call details"?

-- -.-- / ... .. --.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 23

Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting. The itemised calls for your current bill should be displayed within the ‘What you used’ section of the current bill. You should have a button to view the calls, and there is also a link on the left hand navigation. If you're still having problems drop me an email to forum.moderation.team@bt.com with your account details and a link to this thread for reference and I'll look into it.

Cheers

David

Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 23

Thanks David. There's a problem there - there is no interaction with the downloaded pdf file. And the online bills become inaccessible after 7 months or so I think. BT appear to have made a significant modification to a useful feature on bills with no announcement and no directions on the website or in emails or a posted leaflet.

I would like to continue to be able to save as pdf files my monthly bills that include itemised Call Details.

What we need is a clear helpful information from BT on the website - especially the My Account page - so that all customers can understand. At the moment it is very unclear, inconsistent and illogical.

-- -.-- / ... .. --.

0 Ratings