cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

My neighbour can get infinity...why can't I?

My address is now registered however was told I cannot get infinity but Im just completely baffled how I can't but the building next door ( also a new build semi detached) is able to. I've read about distance being an issue but that can't be true with my neighbours getting it and the entire of the street opposite my house getting it and there being no fibre slots isn't an issue as the ones in the next building have only moved in and are able to get it. Could it be there's a mistake?

I really appreciate your help

thanks
alastair

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: My neighbour can get infinity...why can't I?

I've read through the reasons why it may not be available for me yet but is for the next building and none of them relate to this incident. Is it because I have no phone line installed yet and once I do it would change??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Until you get a phone number, its not likely you will get any meaningful results from the checker.

Order your phone line, then when its working, try the checker again.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Hi @allygoode and welcome.

@Keith_Beddoe is correct. You'll need to get the line ordered before you can check what services are available to you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for your help. I'll do that now 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

So I'll just perhaps order Unlimited Weekend Calls package which is £0 and £18.99 a month and once thats in I can just recheck with my phone number and based on the results call BT and add whatever broadband package I can get to my current package?

0 Ratings