cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 23

Re: My poor BB

Hi glad to here things are going in the right direction please keep us informed of how things go
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 23

A second engineer came round a few days laer and after a while said he couldnt replicate exactly the same symptoms as the first guy , But  Amongst all theother bits of testing he found a connection that fell apart when he was looking for the correct pair in the bundle /sigh 'didnt look like it was crimped properly or sealed i believe was the opinion. Took him alot of time and trekking cross country

So,  Not infinity speeds but since the engineers actually came out and fixed stuff its been rock solid and though not quite as fast as it used to be its a major improvement.  

Sadly its gone off today tried to skype my wife and she never showed online so phoned  the BB is off but the phone works. Bit of a pain as i'm abroad with work ans skypes a real boost.  No service alerts for my area but guess theres not alot else i can do from here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 23

without hub stats and speed test results it is difficult to give further advice at this time all you can do for now is keep trying
0 Ratings