cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holmesy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

My thoughts on BT after getting Infinity,

I really want to post this to warn people more than anything.

I have never seen such shocking customer support as what I have from BT, I found a telephone number that doesn't even work anymore, As another few hours looking I found a another number however when I rang the other support number I found I would honestly be surprised if the person on the other end knew how to turn a computer on,

I've had an issue with a game and high ping for over a month now and nothing has been done about this, I know its BT as I've spoke to other users in game that have BT and they are having the same issue and I know people on other providers which are having no troubles at all. One of my friends has 5mb line and it getting 5 times less ping than myself.

Over all the support is terrible and the day the contract ends I'm gonna be changing providers without any second thoughts and I will never be coming back to BT.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: My thoughts on BT after getting Infinity,

Hi Holmesy,

Which game is it that you're having problems with? We haven't received any reports of high pings with specific games recently... usually the forum explodes with posts if there's a common issue!

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Holmesy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Aion, currently at 350ms ping when playing, my friend on BE with a 5mb line is on 32ms........

I made a thread ages ago and nothing.... I can't even find a telephone number to call on that works anymore...... basicly i've found BT to be totaly and completely **bleep**.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

you are being offered help by Dean one of the forum moderators i suggest you contact him so he can lok into your problem this is the link he refers to http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

have you also tried the help line on 08001114567
0 Ratings