cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 161 of 175

Re: MyBT is not showing my package.

@Del, are you on unlimited anytime calls like me?

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 162 of 175

Hi DS, yes but they had to do it as an add on to get me a good price when I re-contracted, there's bound to be others like me and I reckon this is what's making it difficult to link in and display correctly.

Del.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 163 of 175

That's a valid point. When I renew, I always take unlimited calls and BB at the same time, so it's not an add on as such.

My BTV contract is not renewed, it just rolls over, but this is PAYG/PPV so I'm happy to leave it at that. I do always make sure during my renewal call that BTV is continued as PAYG/PPV and make sure I get confirmation back from the rep.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 164 of 175

I think it's all down to the rep how they actually get the charges down so it's always wise to get them to read back what you're actually getting,I think they usually say that you're commited once the phone goes down.

I can't remember the last time I used my vision box, so it's going when my contract ends in July and to be honest the other BT subsiduary company is looking good to me at the moment.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 165 of 175

@djh22 wrote:

I think it's all down to the rep how they actually get the charges down so it's always wise to get them to read back what you're actually getting,

But if you go through to retentions, then that's a completely different experience;)

I think they usually say that you're commited once the phone goes down.

You should be able to decline any deals until you're ready. I've called a few times and every time I've got my contract at a lower price than what was offered in previous calls

I can't remember the last time I used my vision box, so it's going when my contract ends in July

I went on PAYG so I could see where BTV was heading. What with all the 'teething' issues, if we keep using it, it will only ever be for Freeview and any free content.

and to be honest the other BT subsiduary company is looking good to me at the moment.

I way slow close to joining 'them' last year. It may or may not be a possibility this year;). The main reason for this (and sorry for taking this slightly off topic) is the way that the Yahoo email breach has been handled by BT - even though I've not seen any unusual activity on my BTY email accounts, it's a jolly poor show chaps:(. I've already created GMail acc's for my family, so all I really have to do is start swapping stuff over from BTY.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 166 of 175

I agree DS, I've also started moving my email accounts away, I now use Runbox to pick up from all my accounts and also use it as my default account on Outlook.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 167 of 175

It's not April everywhere just yet - still the same incorrect and incomplete info here. Maybe it will arrive this time next week along with BST on the hub! Smiley Very Happy

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 168 of 175

Amazing today my account is showing MyProducts correctly for the first time since the new account pages were introduced with My phone and My Broadband - looks as it has come early as its not yet 1st April here!!

Peter
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 169 of 175

I expext they did it early as a special favour to the forum Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL

Del.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 170 of 175

Mine is still showing the old 'wrong' phone package.  I signed up for the unlimited package when I joined BT last June so my page should be one of the easier to correctSmiley LOL

0 Ratings