Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 175

Re: MyBT is not showing my package.

StewM wrote:snipped
Just need BT to get my package right.

Think of it this way Stew, having no phone or BB in this account means there's no bill to pay!:D

(that should get their finger out their a.r.s.e;))

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 175

DS

even though I have no phone or broadband account I can still see my last bill and cost of calls on next bill

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 175

Yes I see that (well I see 0.00 for my calls)

But how can they bill you if according to BT you don't have the service;)

fwiw, the MyTV section is showing, but doesn't see that I'm a PAYG BTV customer!:D

But only mentions YouView - so do new customers not get the choice of BTV anymore?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 175

thought I saw a post recently which said there was no PAYG BTV anymore - may be wrong as I don't bother with vision

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 175

Nope, they don't offer that anymore:(

(but those that had it, keep it - even after a trial, if they ask for it;))

anyway, to stop anyone blaming me for taking this thread O/T, still not showing here.

edit. guess it's supposed to look like this

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 175

Same here no phone, no broadband and I can no longer check my broadband usage!  It's been going on for weeks now and BT doesn't reply to my request for info. - nothing new there then!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 17 of 175

@normanfoster wrote:

Same here no phone, no broadband and I can no longer check my broadband usage!  It's been going on for weeks now and BT doesn't reply to my request for info. - nothing new there then!

... and those chronic BTYahoo mail password login problems (years now), and the Cloud problems, and the Yahoo email random deletion problems.

Here's a pic for the record - first time I've looked at the redesigned MyBT.

MyBT_cockup2013_small.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 175

join the clubSmiley Mad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 175

Mines the same.....i like the way it has the line of "Solved: Go To Solution" after the initial post, what solution? I'm assuming the "solution" is "give it a few days"......i have have lots of quote marks in this reply, sorry for that. Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 175

@englishxcentric wrote:

Mines the same.....i like the way it has the line of "Solved: Go To Solution" after the initial post, what solution? I'm assuming the "solution" is "give it a few days"......i have have lots of quote marks in this reply, sorry for that. Smiley Embarassed

only the person who started the thread can mark as solved so for them maybe the problem has been solved bt BT and their MYBT page is now ok.  mine is still stating no accounts

0 Ratings