cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 13

MyBT not available after sign on

Today I cannot access any MyBT or Account information after signing in at bt.com.

All I get is a general BT page advertising Packages (www2.bt.com/dr-pages/features.html).

Anyone else having problems accessing their details?

Richard

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: MyBT not available after sign on

Yep same thing here, if you click on the BT symbol top left of page it will show this msg ↓  ↓  at top right.

"Some of our services are unavailable at the moment - please visit the area you want below for more information. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience - we'll be back shortly"

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 13

@barnpiece wrote:

Today I cannot access any MyBT or Account information after signing in at bt.com.

All I get is a general BT page advertising Packages (www2.bt.com/dr-pages/features.html).

Anyone else having problems accessing their details?

Richard

I suspect my problem https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Have-you-checked-your-Broadband-Usage-Monitor-today/m-p/1...  is linked to the one you are having

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 13

I started to say that one couldn't make it up! But we are all rather used to BT making a mess of things.

Michael
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Yep, same goes for me.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Guru
Message 6 of 13

Hi all,

It would seem that the BT Retail website is  partially under maintenance.

You can still access your emails via https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 7 of 13

@jac_95 wrote:

Hi all,

It would seem that the BT Retail website is  partially under maintenance.

You can still access your emails via https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

Yes, it looks as if the site is under maintenance.

The link to my bt, (and also mail) takes you straight to the broadband phone packages page. Mail is available on the second attempt.

Pity there's no announcement

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 13

Hi Guys,

Really sorry about this.  We are experiencing an outage at the moment but are working hard to fix the problem ASAP.  I have added an announcement to the front page of the forum.

Cheers

Sean

Highlighted
Expert
Message 9 of 13

Hi Sean,

Combining this topic with https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Have-you-checked-your-Broadband-Usage-Monitor-today/m-p/1...

Are you going to explain how the usgage monitor was overstated for a few days and then adjusted back down ?

Without a meaningful answer, circumstances like this do not give people confidence in the monitor, especially when it can lead to them being charged as one of the posters said.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 10 of 13

Hi Dfenceman,

Thanks for the post.  Just to clarify the problem that has been reported on this thread and my subsequent announcement about the outage, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with incorrect data on the usage thread, sorry for any confusion caused.

I will however kick this up the chain to see if I get an answer to your question on the other thread.  We will respond on that thread as soon as we get an answer.

Cheers

Sean