cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crowther153
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Mybt order tracking

Hi I was wondering if anyone has had issues with the order tracking showing incorrect dates/info?

My order was due to complete on 4th Nov but within the order I had an engineer due to come to put tv in on the 23rd October. This is impossible as the bb and phone need to be activated first. I phoned last Saturday and decided to cancel the engineer visit as I can home install myself. Now when I go to order tracking the engineer visit is still showing as confirmed for 23rd oct and now the activation date is 27th oct. I have also received an email saying the date will be the 04th Nov but the tracking hasn't updated. This is really confusing me.

Thanks
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mybt order tracking

MyBT is not realtime, it can take a couple of days to reflect the current status.

0 Ratings
Crowther153
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the reply Keith but it is still showing the same today even though it was changed on Saturday. Any ideas?

Many thanks
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

no changes would be made over the weekend
0 Ratings
Crowther153
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Ok so if I rung on Saturday then surely the changes would be made on Monday and now be showing today?
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

as has been posted MYBT is not in real time even a few days are needed for an update
0 Ratings