cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnimatedAPE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 181 of 367

Re: Nat Type Strict

This happens to me fairly regularly, I have a 360 though.

I'm on a HH2 but was also on a HH1 for a long while, oddly, I never had these problems when I was on my Voyager router.

I found that resetting my HomeHub twice always fixes it.

If I hook up my AirPort Express to the HH2 as a wireless router and use that instead then that stops it happening as well.

0 Ratings
wally10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 182 of 367

Whats difference in type a and type b hubs besides manufacturer ive got a type b in wardrobe will that be better then using type a im using now for my ps3

0 Ratings
Ravvie
Beginner
Message 183 of 367

when you say reset, do you mean hard reset? or just soft reset? thanks for the advice

0 Ratings
Kaysio1
Aspiring Expert
Message 184 of 367

Re: PS3 ISSUES

I know your a PS3, this is from my problems with the homehub 2 & xbox 360.

I was cat5 from the xbox to the hub and I would get random discconnects from xbox live.

So I put the xbox into DMZ, that still made no difference.

So then I messed about will all the ports & static ips again still didnt work.

Then I decided on a whim to buy the wireless adapter for the xbox,

since going wirless with the xbox Ive not suffered one diconnection from the hub.

0 Ratings
wally10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 185 of 367

So its not worth changing to a type B HH as they have problems aswell ?

0 Ratings
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 186 of 367

Never had problem with the black hubs type A for my Ps3 or 360, occasionally i will get locked out on the ps3 i just reset the hub as instructed by Ps3 help and that sorts it about twice a year.  If you having problems with C of D that will be soley the servers they are useless always have been.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 187 of 367

just browsing the forums this came from DaveNi1979-

On fetching playlists part press ps3 button on controller, scroll to account management press triangle and sign out. Now go into game again and press play online and it signs in. Couple of times doin this and I get in usually.

I dont know if this any good i have not played CofD for many years and would not waste money on time share gaming.

Regards the hubs type A and Type Bs are made by different companys if memory serves me.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 188 of 367

Dont know if this will help but it seems that NAT problems on COD BO have little to do with router or internet.

The update a few days back brought in a huge maount of problems.

The COD website was overloaded with players complaining about the patch. The head designer is trying to push out a small fix patch soon to resolve the problems. This should include NAT, not being able to join sessions and the problems when a party is tryign to join a game.

wally10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 189 of 367

Yeah ive seen that news mate

but getting back to the home hub 2.0 is there going to be any fix or firmware added so i can add my ps3 to DMZ as all that happens now when i do that is cause alot pf dns errors with PS3

0 Ratings
geaves
Expert
Message 190 of 367

@wally10 wrote:

Yeah ive seen that news mate

but getting back to the home hub 2.0 is there going to be any fix or firmware added so i can add my ps3 to DMZ as all that happens now when i do that is cause alot pf dns errors with PS3

You dont need to put this in the DMZ, when you do Test Internet Connection on your PS3 what is the NAT Type being displayed?

0 Ratings