cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

NEW CONTRACT

my contract  runs out in April ,but after doing some home work ,i seen this great deal offered by bt on a b/band website,i got transferred to bt home ,when i started my order it said deal not available but offered me a fantastic new deal.so proceed to order on line when i noticed that it said it would start my order on 24 jan 2013 .would this new deal over ride my current contract

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

NEW CONTRACT

HI IM CURRENTLY IN A CONTRACT WHICH ENDS IN APRIL,AFTER DOING MY HOME WORK  I WAS SENT TO THE BT WEBSITE,WHERE I WAS OFFERED AMAZING NEW DEAL,SO I CONTINUED ON LINE IT SAID THE NEW SERVICE WOULD START ON THE 21 JAN ,WOULD THIS OVERRIDE MY CURRENT CONTRACT OR WOULD I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL END OF CONTRACT TO GET NEW DEAL I WAS OFFERED ON WEBSITE TO START 21 JAN 2013

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: NEW CONTRACT

is the new contract not only for new customers to BT who sign up online.  you need to complete your existing contract or get cancellation charges

please don't use block capitals as it is difficult to read and is considered shouting on the forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Not as far as im aware,it said on the form that i was currently in a contract and told me what i was receiving then underneath it gave me 2 options or 2 deals which of course i accepted one of them or would i like to stay with current deal so after accepting the new offer that's when it said when my new contract would start on the 21jan2013,so does this over ride my contract

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 7

If the prices are the same or more, but say you get another service or vouchers it will renew your contract otherwise they wouldn't offer you a new contract. 

I would advise contacting the billing live support.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

no the reason i signed again the price was a lot cheaper than what im paying for it at the moment for the same product

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

I would contact online chat as suggested already
live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

the times I have renewed my contract I had to wait untl I was within 30 days of renewal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings