cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

NO BROADBAND INFINITY FOR A WEEK NOW!!!!

Can someone please help. I have had no BT Infinity connection since Jan 19th 2014. I have contacted BT's so called technical support which is India or some such place and I just keep going round in circles. BT's infinity help desk ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. I spoke to an Open reach engineer who was working on a local junction box on Saturday 25th and he said the fault should be resolved by now. I contacted BT's 'Help' again and they said there is still a fault and they will look into it. When I check my account on line it says the fault is resolved when it clearly is not. I phoned the 'Help' again and now they are saying they cannot detect any fault. I now have to wait another 2 weeks for an engineer to visit my home. I know the fault is not in my property. Service was lost on Sunday 19th when a car crashed into one of the green boxes by the side of the road. The box has supposedly been replaced but I dont belive I have been reconnected correctly in the box. I do not see why I should have to be without internet service for another 2 weeks when I know the problem is not with the equipment in my home. BUT INDIA DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING THEM.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: NO BROADBAND INFINITY FOR A WEEK NOW!!!!

The moderators have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

Message 3 of 3

Re: NO BROADBAND INFINITY FOR A WEEK NOW!!!!

Hi stcstc

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings