cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frontera2
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

NO! It's broken again for the third time!!

To quote Richard Wilson, I don't **bleep** believe it!!

For the third time, my friends BT email has stopped working with all the same issues as seen before....

What the hell is going on BT?!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: NO! It's broken again for the third time!!

Sorry to hear about the problem coming back. So that others know what you are referring to I have included links to your previous threads.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Email-issues-despair/td-p/1610123

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Argh-It-s-broken-again/td-p/1622566

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Frontera2,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm sorry to hear it's happened again.

This type of issue usually happens when an account has become compromised again. However; we need to look into it for you. Click on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll get it picked up over the next few days and try get reassurances that it won't happen again.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Frontera2
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

So here's what's happening..

try ray and login and tells ms it thinks my account has been compromised..change password ( for the umpteenth time ) reset all questions again and try and login..

i just keep keep getting stuck in the "manage all your services in one place loop". I've reset the details 5 times and tried logging in to email and just keep going round and round and round in the loop, 

This is the third time this has happened, the first two times it took weeks, literally weeks to sort out and each time I'm assured that everything is ok and it won't happen again.

0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

It's my first time - but what you describe is happening to me.   BT know and do nothing.   Their customer care is remarkably poor.

0 Ratings
Frontera2
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

So, the email is now working again - this is the third time this has been sorted out, but I'm still none the wiser as to what caused it!
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

@Frontera2 wrote:
So, the email is now working again - this is the third time this has been sorted out, but I'm still none the wiser as to what caused it!

I think you may find that that also includes the BT email team. Smiley Wink