cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

NO MotoGP Qualifying Catch-up..????

My Sky box failed to record the MotoGP qualifying today.

Is it right that there is no catch up or reshowing of this befoe the races tomorrow ?

If this is true then I'm disgusted.

I pay £26.99 PER MONTH for the MotoGP ( I despise football) and ONLY the MotoGP 

To find out that if I miss a recording, that's my only chance to see something,and I can't see it again is, frankly, not on.

Care to shed light on this @BTSPORT 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: NO MotoGP Qualifying Catch-up..????

@Grumpyduck wrote:

My Sky box failed to record the MotoGP qualifying today.

Is it right that there is no catch up or reshowing of this befoe the races tomorrow ?

If this is true then I'm disgusted.

I pay £26.99 PER MONTH for the MotoGP ( I despise football) and ONLY the MotoGP 

To find out that if I miss a recording, that's my only chance to see something,and I can't see it again is, frankly, not on.

@Care to shed light on this @BTSPORT  

That's correct, there's no catch-up on Sky. BT has no way of providing catch-up on Sky boxes. 

There is catch-up of MotoGP on BT TV but currently only for race 11 and the EPG suggests today was race 12? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

They could replay the whole programme, they have 3 channels and they're managing to show the same football match 3 tmes tonight. 

Or they could do a qualifying highlights show..?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

All they have are a number of short video clips. BT Sport is run by people who do not understand any sport that does not involve kicking a round ball.

I am thinking about ditching BT Sport / BT TV for next year and using the MotoGP video app instead which gives you full coverage of all sessions including via catch up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Im haveing the same problem right now 😞 BT have us all at their mercy and i dont understand why out of all the sports that are shown on TV its only MOTO GP that is held back.  I dont know how to do the "Streamimg"? 

It means we have to sit by out TV and watch it while it is on 😞 and this limits my weekends.  BT needs to recognise this issues for paying customers and put something in place.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

I am just hoping that the new BT TV app includes a catch-up window in the same way as does Eurosport Player and BBC iPlayer which would make it easier to keep on top of the MotoGP practise and quali sessions during breaks at work on my tablet rather than waiting until I get home to watch the recordings on my Youview box.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Don't expect anything more than race highlights and chequered flag replay on the app. I suspect the practice and qualifying are not replayed due to whatever rights that BT brought from Dorna didn't include them.

0 Ratings