Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baldchap60
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

NON AVAILABILITY OF INFINITY TO MY STREET CABINET

Go to solution

Hello there. I am not happy at all that BT Openreach say that because not enough people are connected to my Street Cabinet----I live in a Block of Flats and there are some new properties behind My Flats---- they are NOT WILLING TO MAKE A LOSS and install An Infinity Cabinet. I understand that PLC Companies have to operate in such a way as to make Profits for the future,but as a BT Customer I want the most up to date service and Infinity is such a service. Can a <Big Boss> give me a good answer? Also ALL BT Rivals are also not able to offer Infinity till BT Install such a Cabinet. I await an answer very soon.  BALDCHAP60

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: NON AVAILABILITY OF INFINITY TO MY STREET CABINET

Go to solution

This is a BT Retail customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. You will not get a "Big Boss" replying to you here.

You need to ask Openreach your questions.

0 Ratings
Jonkarra
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Unfortunately BT would probably go bankrupt if they enabled every possible cabinet. Hopefully eventually BT will get to your cabinet, not much you can do until they do as they aren't publicly saying which cabinets will be done in which order.
0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Baldchap60 wrote:

Also ALL BT Rivals are also not able to offer Infinity till BT Install such a Cabinet. I await an answer very soon.  BALDCHAP60

Openreach install the fibre cabinets for all ISPs.
Had you considered contacting all your neigbours and maybe self financing the DSLAM yourselves?

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings