cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

NOWTV skysports

Hi This has probably been asked already but here goes. I have base tv package entertainment can I add NOWTV skysports  without losing eurosport, gold & syfy etc? I've looked through packages & it seems my only option is to stay as I am then purchase skysports from NOWTV & use the youview app  albeit no recording. Thanks

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: NOWTV skysports

Nope.. to add any form of NowTV to BT TV you have to change to one of the news. Best option for now is to buy passes direct from NowTV or someone flogging discounted passes and use the app

Message 3 of 13

Thanks hopefully things will change given time.

Message 4 of 13

Just been talking to an advisor who suggested taking out the entertainment pack. Then adding bt sports, nowtv skysports and amazon prime(which includes eurosport! I don't think it does). Also what is the full list of channels on the entertainment pack or the other packs come to that? On a side note I cancelled my HD extra today, I was told I would still be able to view it till the next bill it's gone off already no problem just hope I still don't get billed for it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Amazon has Eurosport as an add on subscription £6.99, so you could go down that route if you wish. Expensive though.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 13

You can recontract and keep what you are on now. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

A year of Eurosport Player is £39.99, up front. Works out at £3.33 a month. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Stay as I am for now until contract renewell. Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

But with no recording option. Losing Eurosport is a deal breaker for me so I'm staying put on my existing plan plus purchasing Now TV passes from Currys, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 10 of 13

Amazon has Eurosport player included. 

0 Ratings