cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spudnuts
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Nearlly a week for repair and without Internet! Disgraceful.

So on Friday night my Internet went down. After weeks of my speeds reducing by half and no help from BT it has finally gone completely. Another night of Web chat and calls has resorted to an engineer being asigned however I've been told this will be within 4 working days and aim to have the problem rectified by Thurs! So I'm now looking at nearlly a week due to the weekend of having no Internet or bt TV as that also runs through the Internet (another important game I will miss) . I, as many others, pay a silly amount of money for this service and to be without it for a week (if they fix it) I think is unexceptable. Constantly fobbed of by the Bt team no matter where I go to try and get this sorted quicker.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Nearlly a week for repair and without Internet! Disgraceful.

The matter is out of BT Consumers hands as it is Openreach who provide and maintain the network and that is their standard residential line repair time the time scale applies to all providers
0 Ratings
Spudnuts
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Still not acceptable though. Can guarantee my bill won't be 25% less for the week lost of all the services they supply me. A couple of days I can understand but 4 days and no guarantee it will be sorted is not good. Let's also bare in mind the past few weeks of the phone call tech line merry go round on top of that with the sub standard speed that they had no clue how to sort.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

it will be resolved and you can get a refund od lost service once the fault is cleared
0 Ratings